The Secrets to Turning Your Dream Trip Into Reality Over the Next 6 Months, Without Losing Your Money or Your Mind!
September 28th, 2014
Are you an novice rider that wants to learn what it takes to travel on a motorcycle?
Or are you an experience rider that doesn't have time to search across all the forums how to prepare for your motorcycle trip?
Or are you an information junkie and wants to make sure you don't forget anything for your next motorcycle trip?
If you answer yes to any of this questions then this course is for you.
In this email based course you will learn:
- Secrets to planning your route to keep full control during the trip and avoid nasty surprises
- How to break through your fears and stop postponing your dream trip (Tip: "What's your departure date?)
- An easy, effective way to prepare your bike for the trip without worrying about major bike failures
- How to spend up to 50% LESS money than you think through smart budgeting
The email course will cover additional topics of interest. If are ready to learn then sign-up below.
About the author:
I have traveled by motorcycle 40+ countries in 3 continents (Africa, the Americas and Europe) and my trips have even been featured on CNN.
My first major trip was at the age of 26 traveling solo across Latin America on a F650GS Dakar. I spent 12 months on the road, visited 20 countries and rode more than 55,000 kilometers.
My second major trip was last year traveling two-up with my wife across Africa on a F800GS. We spent almost 6 months from Cape Town to Cairo, visited 10 countries and rode more than 20,000 kms.
Whenever time permits we pack the bike and ride around northern California where I currently reside with my wife.
* This course is free and you can unsubscribe at any time. Each lesson will contain an "unsuscribe" link at the bottom of the email. Some emails might contain promotional links or promotional messages.